Reporting Issues and Sharing Your Feedback
WebStorm provides various means to report problems and seek for assistance. In this section:
Locating WebStorm log
- On the main menu, choose Help | Show Log in Explorer (Windows and Linux), or Help | Show Log in Finder (OS X). The Explorer/Finder opens, with the log file selected.
Configuring WebStorm log settings
- On the main menu, choose Help | Configure Debug Log Settings .
- In the dialog box that opens, type the log categories names, separated with new lines.
- Apply to the JetBrains Support
Write to the support service. Use the following addresses:
If necessary, attach the source code and the WebStorm log.
- Ask the PhpStorm/WebStorm Community .
- Click the Comments link available on each page of online version of the WebStorm documentation. In the Comments area, leave your comments or ask questions.