You can repeat your test session, or individual tests without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
In this topic:
To rerun a testing session
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5 keyboard shortcut.
To rerun an individual test
- In the testing tab of the test runner, right click a test case node or a test.
- On the context menu, choose Run <test target> .
To rerun a failed test
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
To debug a failed text
- In the Test Runner tab, press Shift and click Rerun Failed Tests .
- Select Debug from the Restart Failed Tests popup.