On this page:
To show the Hierarchy tool window, do one of following
- On the main menu, choose View | Tool Windows | Hierarchy .
- Use Alt+8 keyboard shortcut.
To navigate between the tabs of the Hierarchy window, do one of the following
- Right-click the currently displayed tab, and choose Select Next Tab / Select Previous Tab on the context menu.
- Use the Alt+Right and Alt+Left keyboard shortcuts.
- Click the currently displayed tab, and choose the next tab to display.
To toggle between views, use the toolbar of the Hierarchy tool window
- Click to show caller methods.
- Click to show callee methods.
Last modified: 11 December 2014