WebStorm is lightweight yet powerful Integrated Development Environment perfectly equipped for complex client-side development and server-side development with Node.js.
- On-the-fly code analysis with the quick-fix options.
- On-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes.
- Powerful navigation across the project and advanced rafactorings.
- Support for modern frameworks: AngularJS, React, Meteor, Express and more.
- Built-in debugger for the client-side code and Node.js.
- Integration with the build tools (Grunt, Gulp), code quality tools (JSHint, JSLint, ESLint, JSCS), test runners (Karma, Mocha) and VCS (Git, GitHub, Mercurial, SVN).
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, and CVS with changelists and merge.
JetBrains WebStorm is cross-platform. It works on Windows, OS X and Linux and brings the whole range of precise developers tools, all tied together to create the convenient development environment.