WebStorm suggests the following advanced features:
- Error-Free Coding: on-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting and quick fixes.
- Project and Code Navigation: specialized project views, file structure views and quick jumping between files, classes, methods and usages.
- VCS Integrations: out-of-the-box support for Subversion, Perforce, Git, and CVS with changelists and merge.
- FTP Sync: update server using FTP or SFTP
JetBrains WebStorm is cross-platform. It works on Windows, OS X and Linux and brings the whole range of precise developers tools, all tied together to create the convenient development environment.
- What's New
- Getting Help
- Getting Started with WebStorm
- Basic Concepts
- WebStorm Usage Guidelines
- Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines
- XPath and XSLT Support