This section describes simple steps required to access the project settings:
- Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+SCommand Comma.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- On the main menu, choose:
for Windows and Linux. for Mac OS.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+A, type settings and
- In the Settings dialog box that opens, select the desired page below the
Project Settings section.
Open the project settings.
- In the Search field, start typing the name of the setting or a part of its name.
As you type, the first matching node in the list is highlighted and the corresponding page is displayed.