You can group most needed items into Favorite lists and get quick access to them through the Favorites tool window.
- Do one of the following:
- Open the desired files in the Editor.
- Select one or more items in the Project tool window.
- Right-click the editor tab or the selection in the Project tool window, and choose
on the context menu.
- On the submenu, specify the Favorites list to add the selected items to. Do one of the following:
- To add the items to an existing list, select the desired list in the submenu.
- To create a new list, choose Add to New Favorites List. In the dialog box that opens enter the desired group name or accept default settings.