Switch to the target branch the changes will be integrated to.
It is required that your working tree should be clean, that is, there should be no modifications from the HEAD commit.
- Open the Changes tool window and switch to the Log tab.
From the Branch drop-down list on the toolbar, select the source branch from which you want to integrate the changes.
The Commits area lists all the commits performed in the selected branch. To reduce the number of items in the list, specify the author of the required commit in the User drop-down list.
- From the Commits list, select the required commit. Use the commit information below, if necessary.
- Click the Cherry-pick button on the toolbar. WebStorm displays a dialog box that informs you that changes are going to be cherry-picked to the current branch. Click Continue to launch cherry picking. When cherry picking is completed, WebStorm displays the corresponding information message.
- Switch to the Local tab where the cherry picked changes are grouped in a new change list. The name of this change list is the commit message of the commit the changes are cherry picked from.
- Commit the changes from the new change list.