- Make sure the CoffeeScript and Node.js plugins are enabled. The plugins are bundled with WebStorm and activated by default. If they are not, enable the plugins.
- Download and install the Node.js framework.
Configure the Node.js interpreter in WebStorm:
- Click on the main toolbar.
- On the Node.js page that opens, specify the location of the desired Node.js interpreter.
CoffeeScript support includes:
- Code completion for keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Common refactoring procedures, such as extract method , inline, rename/move, etc.
- Code generation
- Navigating with Structure View.
- Ctrl+BCtrl+B). (
- Ctrl+Alt+BCtrl+Alt+B) from overridden method / subclassed class. (
- Executing CoffeeScript files involves: