- In the list of inspections, navigate to the desired one. If the inspection is disabled, select the check box next to it.
- To specify the inspection severity, select the desired severity from the context menu of the inspection or from the Severity drop-down list in the Options area.
- In the Options area, click the Browse button
next to the Severity drop-down list.
The Severities Editor dialog box opens.
- In the Severities Editor dialog box, you can perform the following actions:
- Change the color scheme of a severity: select it in the list and click the Edit Settings | Colors & Fonts button. In the Colors and Fonts dialog box that opens configure the color scheme and fonts to present the selected severity degree.
- Add a custom severity: click the Add button on the toolbar and type the name for the new severity in the New Highlight Severity dialog box that opens. Then click the Edit Settings | Colors & Fonts button and specify the color settings for the new severity in the Colors and Fonts dialog box that opens.
- Use the Move Up button
and Move Down button to change the priority of severity degrees
by reordering them in the list.
The priority of a default severity cannot be changed.
- Remove a severity degree from the list: select it and click the Remove button
Only custom severity degrees can be removed.