- In the Changes tool window, open the Subversion Working Copies Information tab, and then click the Configure Branches link.
- Open the Configure Subversion Branches dialog box.
- In the Trunk Location text box, specify the URL address that identifies the trunk of your repository. Type the URL address manually or click the Browse button and appoint the trunk manually in the Select Repository Location dialog box that opens. The dialog box shows a tree of all branches and tags under the repository root.
In the Branch Locations area, compose a list of folders under which the branches you need in your work are stored.
- To have an item included in the list, click the Add button and choose the required folder in the Select Repository Location dialog box that opens.
- To exclude an item from the list, select the required item and click the Remove button.