Use this dialog box to generate a project stub for developing Web applications. WebStorm generates project stubs based on the following templates:
- HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap, and Foundation for client-side application stubs.
- Express and Node.js Boilerplate for the server-side applications using Node.js. Generating such application stubs requires that Node.js is supported in WebStorm:
- Dart applications. Generating Dart application stubs requires that Dart is supported in WebStorm:
- Meteor project stubs for both the client and the server sides of applications.
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova/Ionic project stubs.
|Project name||In this text box, type the name of the new project.|
|Location||In this text box, specify the location of the folder where the project-related files will be stored. Type the path manually or click the Browse button and select the folder where the project will be created.|
Use this drop-down list to specify whether you need just an empty project folder
or you want WebStorm to generate the project structure based on a template. The choice of the template depends on the type of your application.
The available options are:
Click this button to create a new project.
|Cancel||Click this button to cancel operation and close the dialog box.|