- Select a symbol to find usages for. To do that, place the caret within the desired symbol in the editor, or click the symbol in the Project tool window.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose
- Choose on the context menu
- Press Alt+F7Alt+Shift+7Alt+Shift+7Alt+F7Alt+F7 or Alt+Shift+SAlt+Shift+F7Alt+F7Ctrl+GAlt F7Alt F7Meta Shift G.
- In the Find tool window, explore search results. Use the button to represent search results in meaningful groups by type of usage.
You can still show the search options dialog box. Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F7Meta Alt Shift F7Meta Alt Shift F7Meta Alt Shift F7.
- In the Find tool window, click