Subversion integration with WebStorm enables you to integrate changes into a branch of your choice and commit the integration results to the repository.
- In the Changes tool window, switch to the Repository tab.
- Right-click the desired change list and select
- To integrate specific files from a changelist, select the file(s) in the Changed Files pane and select
in the context menu.
If you are using SVN 1.5 or higher both on the server and in your local working copy, select the relevant changelist/file(s) in the Changelists or Changed Files pane and click on the toolbar.
- The Integrate to Branch dialog box opens displaying the URL addresses of the source and target branches and a list of available local working copies. In the Integrate into Working Copy list, select the path to the local working copy into which the changelist will be integrated.
- To add a path to the list, click the button.
Make sure the specified working copy directory is under Subversion version control!
- To remove a path from the list, click the button.
- To preview the merge result by enabling the --dry-run switch of the
svn command, select the Try merge, but make no changes check box.
If this check box is not selected, the sources are merged silently.
- To view all the files with local modifications after update, select the Run status after update check box.
Technically, this means that the SVN status command will be applied after commit.
- Click OK. The Commit Changes dialog box opens.
- View the summary, specify the necessary option, and run commit.
- To view the integration results, open the Version Control tool window by choosing .
This information is available if you specified the Run status after update option in the Integrate to Branch dialog box.
- Checking in Files
- Using Subversion Integration
- Integrating Files and Changelists from the Changes Tool Window