In this section:
- Navigating to a recently opened file
- Navigating to a recently edited file
- Navigating to the latest edit location
- On the main menu, choose Ctrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+EShift+F4Ctrl+ECommand ECommand ECommand E. or press
- From the Recent Files pop-up window that opens select the desired file.
- On the main menu, choose Ctrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+EShift Command EShift Command EShift Command E. or press
- From the Recently Edited Files pop-up window that opens select the desired file.
- The recently opened or recently modified files are selected from the history list. The number of entries in the history list is configurable in the Recent file limit field in the Editor settings page.
- Navigating to recent files applies to the search results as well. By pressing Ctrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+EShift+F4Ctrl+ECommand ECommand ECommand E in the Find tool window, you can have the list of recent search results shown.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose
- Press Ctrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+F2Ctrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+QShift Command BackspaceShift Command BackspaceControl Q.
Use multi-selection in the lists of recent files: Ctrl + mouse click for non-adjacent selection, or Shift + mouse click for adjacent selection: