WebStorm provides various means to report problems and seek for assistance. In this section:
On certain occasions, you will be required to attach the WebStorm log to an email to the support service. You can easily locate the log file as described below.
- On the main menu, choose (Windows and Linux), or (MacOS). The Explorer/Finder opens, with the log file selected.
To avoid editing the log.xml file itself, WebStorm suggests a handy dialog box to change logging level for a category. This file resides under the bin directory of WebStorm installation.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the dialog box that opens, type the log categories names, separated with new lines.
To share your feedback, do one of the following:
To find assistance, do one of the following:
- Apply to the JetBrains Support
Write to the support service. Use the following addresses:
If necessary, attach the source code and WebStorm log.
- Ask the PhpStorm/WebStorm Community .
- Click the Comments link available on each page of online version of the WebStorm documentation. In the Comments area, ask questions.