- Specify the following command line arguments:
- Path to the launchers: specify the path to one of the following launchers (which reside
under the bin directory of your WebStorm installation):
- For Windows:inspect.bat
- For UNIX and Mac:inspect.sh
- Project file path is the path to the .idea directory of the project to be inspected.
- Inspection profile path is the path to the profile, against which the project should be inspected. The inspection profiles are stored under USER_HOME\.WebStormXX\config\inspection
- Output path is the path to an existing directory where the report will be stored.
Options. You can specify:
- The directory to be inspected -d <full path to the subdirectory>
- The verbosity level of output -vX, where X is 0 for quiet, 1 for noisy and 2 for extra noisy.
- Path to the launchers: specify the path to one of the following launchers (which reside under the bin directory of your WebStorm installation):
inspect.bat C:\SamplesProjects\MetersToInchesConverter Default.xml results-dir -v2
/Applications/WebStorm.app/bin/inspect.sh ~/IdeaProjects/MyTestProject ~/Library/Preferences/WebStorm/inspection/Default.xml results-dir -v2