- Select a folder or file in the Project tool window, or open a file in the editor.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, or on the context menu of the selection, choose .
- Press Alt+BackQuoteCommand V, and choose the desired command from the VCS Operations quick list.
- Use View Recent Changes that shows a summary of recent changes in a single pop-up list. Clicking an entry in this list shows the respective Local History.
- Use the Local History view to compare local versions and revert changes.
Click thumbnail to view larger image.