The search results display in the Find tool window. The results of each search display in a separate tab.
Using the controls and the context menu of this tool window as well as the main menu, you can:
- Navigate to source code.
- Exclude and include search results in refactoring.
- Add selected search results to favorites.
- Show the results of the recent find usages.
- View local history of the selected usage.
- Perform version control operations using the specific VCS, associated with the parent directory of the usage.