The editor is aware of CommonJS module structure and suggests proper auto completion options:
Read more about how to configure Node.JS in WebStorm.
Smart Duplicated Code Detector
Additionally, you can configure the most important properties of an object that you want to see without expanding its node:
- code navigation and completion
- rename refactoring
- syntax highlighting
- error checking
- find usages
FTP/SFTP Sync Improved
- Deployment support got a much-requested recursive comparison feature. Check out Sync with Local / Sync with Deployed context menu actions on folder nodes in Project view and Remote Host view.
- Mark directories in web server configuration to exclude/include from transfer and from indexing in Settings | Directories.
XSLT 2.0 support enhanced with XSLT Debugger
- TFS Support added
- Git: IDE now shows revisions graph
- Changes digest for easier pre-commit review
- More streamlined UI across all modern operating systems
- Verified compatibility with Mac OS X Lion (including fullscreen)