What’s New in YouTrack 4.2
Chatting with YouTrack Jabber-Bot
Now you can talk with your YouTrack via Jabber. This awesome feature
allows you to send search requests and
apply commands in reply to a jabber notification, or simply start a chat with YouTrack.
Share your tickets from Zendesk
Now you can share Zendesk tickets with YouTrack. Simply initiate a sharing invite from Zendesk and accept it from YouTrack. When you share a ticket, a new issue is created in YouTrack automatically.
Any changes in shared issues will then be synchronized between Zendesk and YouTrack. You can select an issue field to sync with Zendesk ticket Status.
Brand new workflows
- – detect “+1” in comments and suggest voting for the issue; click here to see it in action
- – workflow for “depends on” link
- – reminder to add attachment or screenshot, if “attach” is mentioned in the comment
- – blacklist for spam filtering
- – notification when the “depend on” issue is resolved
- – mark sprint as completed to prevent further changes
- – timer (on/off or changing state in Progress/Fixed) workflow for adding work items automatically.
“Visible to” command and search query
We have added a new command and search query ‘Visible to’. Now you can directly define the group your issue/comment is visible to, and search for issues visible to a particular user group.
New command “Delete”
Now you can delete multiple issues at once by applying the delete command, instead of deleting each issue separately from its full issue screen.
Mailbox integration enhancement
Eliminate endless quoted text in comments generated from emails – keep just the actual replies, plain and simple.
Import work items from RedMine
YouTrack 4.2 allows you to import work items from RedMine. Just use the '-t' option when running a script from the command line.
Now, with YouTrack 4.2, you can track faster than ever before. Try the newest version and feel the difference.
Get YouTrack 4.2 Now
Want to receive YouTrack news and updates?