Classroom Licenses for Accredited Educational Institutions
We provide free licenses to universities, colleges, schools and other non-commercial educational organizations to support classroom instruction in on-site classrooms and computer labs.
- Licenses are granted to official organization representatives: faculty members & IT support staff.
- Licenses are issued as a number of free annual subscriptions that provide access to JetBrains Toolbox (All Products Pack including all JetBrains desktop tools) + team tools (YouTrack & Upsource) for use in classes.
- Licenses allow the software to be installed and used in on-site classrooms and labs, with per-machine license distribution via JetBrains License Server (a web application that enables the administration of floating licenses).
- Licenses allow students and teachers to use the software on their laptops/PCs for educational tasks, with per-user distribution via a single invitation link (not applicable if students can apply directly for individual student licenses via official university emails, ISIC card or other means of student ID).
- You have to be a staff member to apply for classroom licenses. Applications from students will be rejected. Students should apply for free student licenses.
- Licenses are not provided for internal development at educational institutions. If you are a software developer/analyst who works on internal university projects, request a discount for internal development through our sales team.
- Licenses are issued to an educational entity, not to an individual user. If you need one license for personal use, request individual access for teaching and academic research.
- Licenses will not be granted to government organizations, non-profits, commercial companies that provide development and consulting services, or any online courses.