Developer Advocate for Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
We are looking for a person interested in advocating Kotlin, with a focus on Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. We believe that the Kotlin Multiplatform technology is the perfect fit for cross-platform mobile development, and we want you to help us spread the word. Ideally, you’re passionate about our technology and know how to share this passion in a productive way.
As part of our team, you will:
- Create educational content, both in text and video formats (blogs, tutorials, screencasts, etc.).
- Create and maintain sample projects (and other coding activities).
- Give talks at conferences, meetups, customer meetings, etc.
- Interact with users and provide feedback to product teams.
- Work with Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, and other teams at JetBrains.
We expect that you:
- Have worked as an Android or iOS developer for several years.
- Understand the pain points and challenges of modern mobile development.
- Have experience giving talks at conferences.
- Have great communication and teaching skills.
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Have self-organization and time management skills.
It’s great if you have:
- Experience both in Android and iOS development.
- Some familiarity with Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile technology.
We’re looking for people who do not like to be micromanaged, have the discipline to plan tasks and execute them independently, and enjoy the freedom to work. If you meet these requirements, and more importantly believe in Kotlin and the work we do at JetBrains, then this might be the job for you!