Frontend Developer (WebTeam)
JetBrains is a world-leading vendor of professional software development tools. We strive to help developers work with pleasure and be more productive, by using smart products that take care of the routine tasks and let them focus on the creative processes. To achieve this goal, we are looking for talented, dedicated, and creative individuals.
We will be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Have developed applications with React/Redux.
- Have strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and frontend optimization.
- Have worked with Git.
- Have strong teamwork skills: are open to diverse opinions and can support your point with sound reasoning.
- Are willing to grow as a professional, to master and apply new approaches and technologies.
- Are self-disciplined and not afraid to ask questions.
We’d be especially thrilled if you:
- Understand the principles of usability and UX (including for mobile devices).
- Are familiar with static typing, have worked with Flow or TypeScript.
- Have contributed to open-source projects or have developed projects of your own (GitHub links are welcome in your CV).
What tasks we have at hand:
- Support and development of WebHelp, an application based on React. The application is designed to display the documentation section on the company website and be embedded in our IDEs as an offline help interface.
- Participation in the development of a UI component library used by our application, as well as by other web projects of the company.
How we work:
- We use webpack for building and Git (GitHub) for version control.
- For effective team collaboration, we use our own tools: Upsource for code review, TeamCity for automated building and deployment, YouTrack for task management and communication with users.
- Fascinating work in a friendly, dynamic team.
- Developing products for software developers much like ourselves.
- Employment package pursuant to the laws of the country of employment.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Spacious, comfortable office with hot shower and other amenities.
- Hot meals, coffee, tea, sandwiches, juices and soft drinks free of charge.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Comfortable, ergonomic workplaces.
- Training, including language courses paid by the company.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Help in relocating from another region.