.NET and Gaming Developer Advocate for Japan
We're looking for a Developer Advocate for .NET and Gaming technologies. The ideal candidate for this position will be a developer with experience in .NET and Unity, with other technologies such as Unreal beneficial.
What you will be doing:
- Creating content, be it tutorials, screencasts, etc.
- Writing code.
- Teaching people how to use technologies and JetBrains tools.
- Speaking at conferences and helping at booths.
- Giving talks at JetBrains events and/or our partner's events.
- Visiting customer onsite together with JetBrains sales representative.
- Interacting with our users.
- Providing feedback to product teams.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Knowledge of .NET and gaming technologies.
- Great communication skills.
- Teaching skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and experiment with new technologies.
- Willing to travel.
- Knowledge JetBrains Rider.
We're looking for people that do not like to be micromanaged, have the discipline to plan tasks and execute themselves and enjoy the freedom to work.
If you meet these requirements, and more importantly believe in tooling and the work we do at JetBrains, then this might be the position for you!