QA Automation Engineer (Code With Me)
We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer for our new Code With Me project. Code With Me is a remote collaboration tool that works with all IntelliJ-based IDEs. Millions of JetBrains IDE users around the world are eagerly awaiting its release. Our team of talented and ambitious Code With Me developers is working hard to deliver the best tool possible, and they really need a QA automation engineer to make sure it's robust, reliable, and bug-free.
Your duties will include:
- Manual testing and creation of new automated tests.
- Improving existing tests.
- Maintaining and expanding our automated testing infrastructure.
- Processing test results, identifying and reporting bugs.
We'll be happy to have you on our team if you:
- Have experience coding in Java or Kotlin.
- Can examine and understand other people's code (you'll need to deal with test code and product code).
- Are keen to play a part in creating a high-quality, reliable product.
- Have strong teamwork skills.
We’ll be especially thrilled if you:
- Are familiar with IntelliJ IDEA or other IntelliJ-based IDEs.
- Have experience of manually testing desktop applications.