Free Open Source Licenses
We are happy to support qualifying open source projects with free licenses for our products. As a core contributor to an open source project, you may request All Products Pack subscription(s), as well as licenses for any team tools (YouTrack, Upsource, and TeamCity).
Open Source Support Program
- You have to be a project lead or a regular committer.
- Your OS project meets the Open Source definition.
- Your OS project may not offer paid sponsorship, or receive funding from commercial companies or organizations (NGO, education, research, or governmental). You may not provide any paid support, consulting or training services for your OS project, and you may not distribute paid versions of your OS software. Contributors who are paid to work on the project are not eligible.
- Your OS project is in active development for a minimum of 3 months.
- Your OS project's community is active.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
If your project does not meet our eligibility requirements or if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your project may qualify for possible discounts under other OSS, Startup, or Academic programs.
- Licenses are provided for 1 year and allow free upgrades to all new releases of the software within 1 year.
- License renewal is available on request if your project still meets the requirements.
- One license may be installed on any number of computers but cannot be used concurrently on two or more.
- Licenses are provided only to core team developers.
- Licenses can be used for non-commercial OS development only. Please consider purchasing separate licenses to work on commercial projects.
- Use of the software is restricted to the licensed user with no right to transfer the software to any third parties.
For complete details, please check the License Agreement for Open Source Projects
Supporting the Apache Software Foundation
JetBrains is proud to be the Apache Software Foundation Platinum Targeted Sponsor.
We are happy to provide all Apache committers with a complimentary Open Source subscription to JetBrains All Products Pack.
If you're an Apache committer, please use your @apache.org email to apply. Your order will be processed automatically after the application is submitted.
Supporting NumFOCUS Projects
JetBrains is delighted to be an in-kind donor to NumFOCUS supported projects.
If you're the lead of an Open Source project supported by NumFOCUS, please apply for support and indicate your association with NumFOCUS in the project description.