WebStorm 8: Web Intelligence at Your Service
Highlights in WebStorm 8.0 include:
- Advanced AngularJS support. WebStorm now provides smart AngularJS specific code completion, refactoring, navigation and quick access to documentation.
- Multiple carets and selections will help you edit your code faster, especially if you are used to this feature in other editors.
- Support for CucumberJS BDD test framework.
- Up-to-date support for LESS 1.7.
- And more. For details please see www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/whatsnew
To learn more about JetBrains WebStorm and to download a free 30-day evaluation version, please visit its official WebStorm website at www.jetbrains.com/webstorm.
For general information on pricing and licensing, please visit
For any sales inquires and volume pricing options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (the Americas) or email@example.com (rest of the world).
* * *
JetBrains is a technology-leading software development firm specializing in the creation
of intelligent, productivity-enhancing software.
The company is widely known for
ReSharper, its innovative, award-winning productivity tool for .NET developers
(see details at www.jetbrains.com/resharper),
PhpStorm — a lightning-smart PHP IDE
IntelliJ IDEA — the most intelligent Java IDE
(see details at www.jetbrains.com/idea),
and YouTrack — an intelligent bug and issue tracker
JetBrains maintains its headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic, with its R&D labs located in St. Petersburg and Moscow, Russia; Munich, Germany; and Boston, Massachusetts. For more information, see www.jetbrains.com.
Note to Editors: JetBrains, IntelliJ, IntelliJ IDEA, ReSharper, PhpStorm, WebStorm and YouTrack are trademarks or registered trademarks of JetBrains, s.r.o. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.