Free .NET Decompiler and Assembly Browser
dotPeek is a free-of-charge .NET decompiler from JetBrains, the makers of ReSharper and more developer productivity tools.
What's Cool about dotPeek?
- Decompiling .NET 1.0-4.5 assemblies to C#
- Exporting decompiled code to Visual Studio projects
- Support for downloading code from source servers
- Quick jump to a type, assembly, symbol, or type member
- Effortless navigation to symbol declarations,
implementations, derived and base symbols, and more
- Accurate search for symbol usages
with advanced presentation of search results
- Overview of inheritance chains
- Syntax highlighting
- Complete keyboard support
- dotPeek is free!