Want RubyMine T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in RubyMine 6?
RubyMine 6 arrives with long-awaited support for Zeus and multiple projects and introduces lots of improvements in supporting Ruby language up to version 2.1. In addition, it works faster than ever before thanks to significant performance optimizations.See What' New
RubyMine EAP version 8.0.0 build 143.90Learn more and download builds
- RubyMine Kusunoki EAP: IDE Look and Feel Improvements5 October 2015
- RubyMine Kusunoki EAP: Faster Debugger28 September 2015
- RubyMine Kusunoki EAP: Adjustments for Color Deficiency21 September 2015
- Welcome New Era of RubyMotion and RubyMine Partnership15 September 2015
- RubyMine Kusunoki EAP: New UI for Testing14 September 2015
- RubyMine Kusunoki EAP: New Debugging Option7 September 2015
Recent Forum Activity
- Cursor from editor to Terminal2 October 2015
- gems install error30 September 2015
- moving project from a server to a laptop30 September 2015
- RubyMine with Cucumber - cannot debug27 September 2015
- Default working directory for all new projects21 September 2015
- Issues debugging a plugin I am building specifically for RubyMine16 September 2015