ASP.NET Basics for Experts
People love to stay in their comfort zone and do what they've always done. But what if you could take your web applications to the next level just by getting the fundamentals right?
In this .NET 6 demo-rich session, I will show you how to make your applications more testable, maintainable, and resilient. Whether you are working with a monolith or a vast distributed application, the areas we'll cover will be applicable.
Join me and learn about the following topics and more!
- Minimal APIs, top-level statements and good design practise
- Dependency injection and inversion of control
- HTTP clients and policies
- Resiliency and circuit breakers with Polly
- Discovery clients with Steeltoe OSS
About the Presenter
Layla Porter Live Coder, Microsoft MVP, GitHub Star
Layla is a Developer Advocate at VMware serving the .NET community. She is a Live Coder on Twitch, a Microsoft MVP, a GitHub Star, and co-organiser of the MK .NET user group. Layla loves sharing knowledge whilst having fun. At her talks, there’s no such thing as a stupid question, and beginners are always welcome.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/laylacodesit