Creating Pull Request
Creating pull requests is a nice way to share your code with the community and to follow the collaborative development. With it you can tell others about the changes you’ve made and ask for the comments, review, or just share the knowledge. With all this going on pull request will appear in the original repository only after approvement. A pull request can be prepared right from the IDE - no need to switch to the browser.
To create a pull request
- On the main menu, choose Create Pull Request dialog box opens. . The
- From the Target branch drop-down list, select the relevant target.
- Specify a title for your request in the corresponding field.
- Optionally, add a description for convenience.
- You can also Show Diff for all the changes that will be included in the request or browse the log in the adjacent tab to learn more about the commit list.