Defining the Set of Changelists to Display
With the extended Merge Info functionality, you can restrict the set of changelists displayed in the Changelists pane to the changelists that have been integrated from one specific branch to another. These branches are referred to as "source" and "target" respectively.
To specify the branches involved
- Open the Version Control tool window and switch to the Repository tab.
- To have the Merge Info pane displayed, click the Highlight Integrated button on the toolbar.
- In the From text box, specify the URL address of the source branch.
- In the To text box, specify the path to the target branch.
If necessary, use the Browse button to open the Select Branch dialog box.
- Specify the path to the local working copy to which you will apply patches created based on selected changelists.