Viewing File Status
CLion provides facilities for monitoring the status of project files relative to the repository. The status of a file reflects which operations have been performed on the file locally since the last synchronization with the repository. Using this functionality requires the following prerequisites:
- Integration with a version control system is enabled.
- The entire project or its specific directories are associated with this version control system.
You can monitor the status of a project in the following ways:
- In any interface component by the color used to display the name of a file.
- In the Version Control tool window, Local tab, which by default shows files grouped according to their status. The name of nodes depend on the VCS you are using.
- For Git and CVS integrations, in the Version Control tool window, Check Project Status Info tab, via the command.
Last modified: 20 July 2016