In this section:
Use this tab to change CMake caches.
Note the following:
- The table is filled with the variables from CMakeCache.txt file on initial import.
- The table is empty with an error message, when a cache file cannot be read, and there is no main CMakeFile in project or it is empty.
- The table does not show Internal options, CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE and CMAKE_CACHEFILE_DIR.
- The table is updated on reloads.
- Adding and deleting variables is not supported.
- Changes are not preserved on invalidating caches. Also changes to certain CMake options (e.g. CMAKE_C_COMPILER, CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER) cause the cache to be dropped and regenerated.
Refer to the CMake documentation for details.
The variables are shows color-coded:
- Black: variables are in their default state.
- Blue: variables are changed, but the changes are not yet applied.
- Red: variables with the not-found values.
- Grey: variables without values.
Last modified: 22 November 2016