Getting Local Working Copy of the Repository
On this page:
As soon as version control support is enabled in CLion, you can retrieve the data from the repository. Depending on your purpose and workflow, choose one of the following approaches:
- Check out the repository sources to a content root of an existing project . Then set up version control in the project, if it has not been done before, and put the downloaded sources under control of the VCS used.
the repository sources to a location of your choice and have CLion create a project around them.
This does not require any extra steps from your side. CLion arranges the downloaded sources in a
project itself and suggests to open it as soon as the check-out is completed.
Upon your consent, the New Project from Existing Code Wizard starts. When the project is created, set up version control in it.
- Retrieving Files from a CVS Repository
- Retrieving Files from an SVN Repository
- Cloning a Remote Git Repository
- Cloning a Remote Mercurial Repository
- Using Perforce Integration