Navigating to Next/Previous Error
On this page:
Another method of code navigation is to move between found errors and warnings. The caret is positioned immediately before the code issue.
You can configure the way CLion navigates between code issues: it can either jump between all code issues or skip minor issues and only navigate between detected errors.
Configuring error navigation
To configure the error navigation
- Right click the Validation Side Bar.
- On the context menu, choose one of the available navigation modes:
- To have CLion skip warnings, infos, and other minor issues, choose Go to high priority problems only.
- To have CLion jump between all detected code issues, choose Go to next problem.
Navigating between errors or warnings
To navigate between errors or warnings, do one of the following
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use keyboard shortcuts F2 and Shift+F2 respectively.