Using CVS Integration
With the CVS integration enabled, you can perform basic CVS operations from inside CLion.
In this section:
- CLion comes bundled with the CVS plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- CLion CVS integration does not require a standalone CVS client. All you need is an account in your CVS repository.
- CVS integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When CVS integration with CLion is enabled, the Editor and the Project Tool Window. item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the
- The files in the folders under the CVS control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using CVS integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
- All commands generated based on the settings you specify through the CLion user interface.
- Information messages concerning the results of executing generated CVS commands.
- Error messages.
Last modified: 15 December 2017