CLion suggests several ways to view images, embedded in the HTML files. You can use navigation to source, open an image in an external graphical editor, or preview images on-the-fly. The viewing modes are configurable in the Images dialog.
To view an image in CLion
- In the Project tool window, select the desired image file.
- On the context menu of the file, choose , or press F4.
To view an image in an external editor
- In the Project tool window, select an image file.
- On the context menu of the file, choose , or press Ctrl+Alt+F4.
To preview an image, place the caret at a reference to an image in the editor, and do one of the following
- On the context menu, choose .
- Invoke the feature by pressing Ctrl+B.