Viewing TODO Items
To view TODO items in project, follow these general steps
- Open TODO tool window, as described in the procedure Showing a tool window.
The tool window displays the encountered TODO items in several tabs:
- All over the project (Project tab)
- In the file currently active in the editor(Current File tab)
- In one of the already defined scopes (Scope Based tab), which is quite useful for large projects.
- In the current changelist, if version control support is enabled.
- Click the desired tab (view), and explore the list of encountered TODO items. For example, with the Scope Based view selected, one has to choose scope from the drop-down list.
- Narrow down the list of search results by choosing scope, and applying filters.
Last modified: 15 December 2017