Creating Compound Run/Debug Configuration
You can also choose the desired CMake profile for a configuration that you are going to add to the compound Run/Debug configuration. If you don't choose a CMake profile, CLion uses the default one in that case. Alternatively, you can select it later in the profile switcher:
When you run a compound configuration, you actually launch a sequence of configurations it includes in order they are listed.
To create a compound Run/Debug configuration
- Open the Run/Debug configurations dialog. You can access it from the main menu or using the run configuration switcher on the toolbar.
- In the dialog that opens, click the button and select Compound option from the Add New Configuration drop down menu.
- In the Name field, specify the configuration's name.
- Select Share to make this run/debug configuration available to other team members.
- To include a new Run/Debug configuration into compound configuration (and choose the desired CMake profile for it), click the button and select the desired one from the drop down list. Then select the preferred CMake profile:
- Click Apply and OK buttons to finish.