Welcome to CLion help!
- If you are completely new to CLion, read Quick Start Guide. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with CLion, take a look at the essentials since they are useful for more productive usage of CLion.
- If you want to learn about the CLion UI, take a guided tour. The Tool Windows and CLion Editor parts will tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like version control reference, etc.
For advanced users
For those who want to learn more about CLion, the topics in the General Guidelines part provide information about creating projects, configuring their structure, using version control systems, etc. If you are a Windows user, our Tutorial will help you to configure your working environment. In the part Working with CMake you will learn how to configure and work with CMake - a building system for C/C++ projects.
Also, in this part you can find information about supported languages and frameworks.