Use this dialog box to specify arguments for uploading changes to a remote repository from the local repository.
|Destination Repository URL||In this text box, specify the URL address of the target remote repository.|
|Options|| In this area, specify the changes to be uploaded and configure the push procedure. The available options are: |
- Revision - select this checkbox to have a specific changeset uploaded. By default, CLion will upload the latest revision (tip). To have another revision uploaded, type its number in the text box.
- Branch - select this check to have a branch pushed entirely and choose the relevant branch from the drop-down list.
- Force push - select this checkbox:
- If you have created a local branch and want to upload it to the remote repository.
- If you do not want to update you local repository before push.
Last modified: 24 October 2017