Creating Compound Run/Debug Configuration
You can also choose the desired CMake profile for a configuration that you are going to add to the compound Run/Debug configuration. If you don't choose a CMake profile, CLion uses the default one in that case. Alternatively, you can select it later in the profile switcher:
When you run or debug your code using a compound configuration, you actually launch a sequence of configurations it includes in order they are listed.
To create a compound Run/Debug configuration
- Open the Run/Debug configurations dialog. You can access it from the main menu or using the run configuration switcher on the toolbar.
- In the dialog that opens, click and select Compound from the Add New Configuration drop down menu.
- In the Name field, specify the configuration's name.
- Select Share to make this run/debug configuration available to other team members.
- To include a new Run/Debug configuration into compound configuration (and choose the desired CMake profile for it), click and select the desired one from the drop down list. Then select the preferred CMake profile:
- Click Apply and OK buttons to finish.