|Linked Gradle projects||This area contains the list of registered Gradle projects that are linked to your CLion project.|
This area contains settings for your Gradle project. You can select from the following options:
- Use auto-import - select this checkbox to resolve all the changes made to the Gradle project automatically every time you refresh your project.
- Create directories for empty content roots automatically - select this option to add a
src directory to your project automatically when you import a project from Gradle model.
- Use default gradle wrapper (recommended) - select this checkbox to use Gradle Wrapper. You can use this option when you have generated or checked out wrapper files in the default location.
- Use local gradle distribution - select this option to run local build scripts.
- Gradle home - in this text field, specify the fully qualified path to your Gradle installation.
If Gradle location has been defined by the environment variables
PATH, then CLion deduces this location, and suggests this path as the default value.
If Gradle location has not been deduced from the environment variables, specify it manually, or click the Browse button, and select the desired directory. Note that the value entered in this field takes preference over the environment variables.
- Gradle JVM - use this drop-down list to select a JVM for running Gradle projects. The default is set to your project JDK.
|Global Gradle settings|
This area contains options for Gradle global settings. You can select from the following options:
Last modified: 10 August 2018