You can repeat your test session, or individual tests without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
Rerunning a testing session
Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+F5 or click on the toolbar of the Test Runner tab.
Rerunning an individual test
- In the Test Runner tab, click a test case node or a test and select on its context menu.
Rerunning failed tests
- In the Test Runner tab, click on the toolbar.
Debugging a failed test
- In the Test Runner tab, press Shift and click Rerun Failed Tests .
- Select Debug from the Restart Failed Tests popup.
The tests that have failed will be rerun in the debug mode.