Using Subversion Integration
Install the Subversion Integration plugin
To enable version control in DataGrip, install the Subversion Integration plugin.
- Open Settings | Plugins.
- Click Install JetBrains plugin.
- In the Browse JetBrains Plugins window, type
Subversion Integrationin the search field.
- To install the plugin, click Install and restart DataGrip.
With the Subversion integration enabled, you can perform basic Subversion operations from inside DataGrip.
DataGrip currently supports integration with Subversion 1.7 and above.
DataGrip comes bundled with the Subversion plugin. Apart from it, you also need to download and install the command line client on your machine.
- When Subversion integration with DataGrip is enabled, the Editor and the Files tool window. item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the
- The files in the folders under the Subversion control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using Subversion integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
- All commands generated based on the settings you specify through the DataGrip user interface.
- Information messages concerning the results of executing generated Subversion commands.
- Error messages.