Manage published notebooks
This page describes how you can manage your published notebooks.
Disable sharing to block access to your published notebook.
- Open the settings dialog for the published notebook:
On the page of the published notebook, click the Share button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
From the Published notebooks list on the Home page, click the link icon for the shared notebook.
- On the Sharing tab of the settings dialog, disable the Share by link option. The public link will disappear.
The page can no longer be accessed with the link you provided earlier.
Edit a published notebook
When on the page of a published notebook, as the author, you have the following editing options:
- Click Edit original in the upper-right corner of the page to edit the original version of the published notebook.
- Click Edit copy in the upper-right corner of the page to edit a copy of the published notebooks. The copy will be added to your default workspace.
If you are visiting the page as a user with the shared link, the Edit original button is not available. You can only use the second option and edit a copy of the notebook.
Unlike the author, other users can
Use the Published Notebooks list for more actions
On the Home page, select Published notebooks from the menu on the left.
- Right-click the item you want to manage and choose one of the actions:
Run notebook: to open the notebook in the editor. This action creates a copy of the notebook in your default workspace.
- Download: to download the notebook as a .datalore file.
Remove: to remove the item from the list. This action deletes the page where the notebook is published.