dotPeek has inherited a great deal of its functionality from JetBrains ReSharper. Keyboard shortcuts used in dotPeek are no exception; similar to ReSharper, dotPeek provides two sets of keyboard shortcuts:
- Visual Studio scheme that was introduced in ReSharper in order to minimize conflicts with Visual Studio's own keyboard shortcuts.
- IntelliJ IDEA scheme that shares the majority of shortcuts with those used in IntelliJ IDEA and its derivative web development IDEs. This scheme provides a common keyboard-centric experience among all JetBrains development environments.
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Options.
- Select Environment | General.
- Select Visual Studio or IntelliJ IDEA and click OK.
See Keyboard Shortcuts for the full list of default shortcuts in both keyboard schemes.