Navigate To Exposing APIs
Navigate | Navigate To | Exposing APIs
This Navigate to command navigates from a type to all places in your solution where you can get an instance of this type: public fields and properties, method return values, out parameters, etc.
The command becomes available when you invoke the Navigate To shortcut on any type name in your code:
The results of this command appear in a pop-up where you can do the following:
- Click on the desired result to open it in the editor.
- Select the desired result by pressing UpArrow and DownArrow and the press Enter to open the result in the editor.
- Start typing to filter results. Note that you can use CamelHumps here. If necessary, press Esc once to clear the filtering.
- To show all results in the Find Results window, press Num+ or click Show in Find Results .
- To show the results on the type dependency diagram, press Alt+Num+ or click Show on Diagram .
This feature is inspired by and borrowed from JetBrains ReSharper, a developer productivity tool for Microsoft Visual Studio.