Viewing, Filtering, and Grouping Results
Windows | Find Results
This page describes how to:
- Open the Find Results window
- Filter found results by type of usage
- Show results as a tree or as a flat list
To open the Find Results window
- On the main menu, choose Windows | Find Results .
- Press Ctrl+Alt+U.
To filter results by types of usages
- On the toolbar of the Find Results window, click the arrow to the right of Filter Usages .
- In the drop-down list, choose the desired type of usage.
To display results in a tree view or as a flat list
- On the toolbar of the Usages of ... tab in the Find Results window, open the Group by drop-down list.
- To show search results as a flat list, select None; to show a tree view, select the desired grouping parameter.
This feature is inspired by and borrowed from JetBrains ReSharper, a developer productivity tool for Microsoft Visual Studio.